The Steve+ Stocking Aid is specially designed to enable people who wear either open or closed toe compression stockings to apply and remove their stockings with little effort or support whilst sitting or lying down.
Both sturdy and ingenious the Steve+ Compression Stocking Aid is a great solution that comes supplied with height adjustable handles to counter overstretching and wheels on the base to aid you in pulling your compression stockings up.
Once assembled the Steve+ Stocking Aid is very easy to use. A colour booklet is supplied which has easy to follow instructions with handy diagrams for reference.
Simply roll the compression stocking onto the cylindrically shaped section until the heel is visible, then ease your foot slowly into the stocking whilst holding the handles until the stocking is in place.
The Steve+ Compression Stocking Aid is a clever solution to both applying and removing compression stockings.
Watch our short video for more information
If you have reduced mobility in your hands or weak grip you may benefit from using the specialised cotton gloves with your Steve+. These gloves have a brushed latex-free exterior that gives extra grip whilst applying stockings, available to purchase in 4 sizes (S, M, L & XL) they are machine washable.
- For use with both open and closed toe compression stockings
- Available in Small (calf circumference 30-38cm) Medium (calf circumference 38-46cm) & Large (calf circumference 46-54cm)
- Can be used while sitting or lying down
- Full user instructions included
- Counters overstretching
- Specialised latex-free cotton gloves available in S, M, L & XL for extra grip.
- To find your perfect fit measure the circumference around your knuckles while your hand is flat.
- Small: 18cm - 20cm (6" - 7")
- Medium: 21cm - 23cm (8" - 9")
- Large: 24cm - 26cm (9" - 10")
- Extra Large: 27cm - 29cm (10" - 11")