Have you found yourself struggling when putting on socks?
The Ezy-On Sock Aid is a ready to use solution for the often troublesome task of putting on socks.
A sturdy and wipe-clean frame means this device can be used everyday.
The frame firmly holds the sock in place and has a wide opening for easy application. Simply place the cuff of the sock over the frame and ease your foot through the opening and the aid will slowly slide the sock onto your foot.
With the ability to use this device either sitting down or standing up it’s a great solution that can be easily stored away.
Full instructions are included with clear and easy to follow diagrams. Please be aware this device is not suitable for compression stockings and works best when using extra stretchy socks, here are some we recommend
- Designed to help you in putting on socks
- Frame: 21h x 13w x 13d cm (8h x 5w 5d")
- Safe to use post surgery, lying down, sitting or standing
- Easy to maintain and wipe clean
- Full user instructions included
- Please be aware this device is not suitable for compression stockings