Home Demonstrations: Electric Wheelchairs
We know that 1 size doesn’t fit all. So, if you’d like to try an electric wheelchair before you buy it, speak to us. We’ll ask a few questions to understand what you’re looking for, and we’ll recommend suitable options. Whichever chairs you want to see, we’ll bring them out to you.
“What can you do for me?”
- Our home demonstrations are free, and there’s no obligation to buy. You don’t need to worry about anything (other than making sure the chair is right for you – but we’ll help with that).
- We give honest advice. If we don’t think the chair’s going to be ideal, we’ll let you know.
- With us, you can buy with confidence. We have secure payment systems, and you’ll be sure that the product is suitable. Better yet, you have the peace of mind knowing our aftersales service is just as excellent.
“What happens in the demonstration?”
- We’ll come and show you the electric wheelchairs you want to see. We’ll listen to your needs and demonstrate the chairs that we think will be best for you.
- You can try the wheelchair out in your home, through your doors, on your drive and in your car.
- It’ll last as long or short as you need.
- We have a policy in place to never accept payment in the home. You can rest easy knowing that our demonstrators are just there to show you the chair – they’ll never try to sell you it.
- If you want to place an order, you can call our office and we can process it over the phone.
“How do I book one?”