Home Demonstrations: Mobility Scooters
It’s hard to know which mobility scooter is right by looking at pictures online.
We know that 1 size doesn’t fit all. So, if you’d like to try a scooter before you buy it, speak to us. We’ll ask a few questions to understand what you’re looking for, and we’ll recommend suitable options. Whichever scooters you want to see, we’ll bring them out to you.
“What can you do for me?”
- Our home demonstrations are free, and there’s no obligation to buy. You don’t need to worry about anything (other than making sure the scooter is right for you – but we’ll help with that).
- We give honest advice. If we don’t think the scooter’s going to be ideal, we’ll let you know.
- With us, you can buy with confidence. We have secure payment systems, and you’ll be sure that the product is suitable. Better yet, you have the peace of mind knowing our aftersales service is just as excellent.
“What happens in the demonstration?”
- We’ll come and show you the scooters you want to see. We’ll listen to your needs and demonstrate the chairs that we think will be best for you.
- You can try the scooter out in your home, through your doors, on your drive and in your car.
- It’ll last as long or short as you need.
- We have a policy in place to never accept payment in the home. You can rest easy knowing that our demonstrators are just there to show you the scooter – they’ll never try to sell you it.
- If you want to place an order, you can call our office and we can process it over the phone.
“How do I book one?”
Give us a call on 01865 671 450. We’ll get you booked in when it’s convenient for you.