Cisca Porcelain Saltpipe
A medical dry Saltpipe inhaler containing 50g of genuine Halite salt crystals from Hungarian salt caves. Taking deep breaths of the... read more
- Product Sku:
A medical dry Saltpipe inhaler containing 50g of genuine Halite salt crystals from Hungarian salt caves. Taking deep breaths of the pure salty air for fifteen to twenty minutes per day helps you breathe more easily. The benefits are well documented. Allergy sufferers and those suffering from respiratory problems such as Bronchitis, Emphysema, Sinusitis, common coughs and colds and smoking related complaints all find that the Saltpipe helps relieve their symptoms.
First developed in 2002 by Hungarian scientists, it is proven that breathing in sodium chloride helps you breathe more easily. It assists in the transport of mucus and detoxifes impurities in the lungs so that they may absorb more oxygen.
This is a class Ila medical product that contains only natural ingredients, so it can be used safely along side other medication. It's ergonomically designed to be comfortable in the hand, there's no need for refills and it lasts for five years.
Generations have noted that taking the sea air has great health benefits - here's scientific evidence put to work.
- Original patented Saltpipe inhaler
- Helps alleviate breathing problems
- Suitable for Asthma, allergies including hay fever, Bronchitis, COPD, Emphysema, coughs and colds, respiratory problems caused by smoking, Sinusitis
- Improves quality of sleep and general well being
- Contains 50g of genuine Halite salt crystals from Hungarian salt caves
- Made in Hungary
- Made from ceramic with porcelain filters
- No refills necessary
- Lasts for 5 years
- Ergonomic design - comfortable to hold
- Pain-free to use
- Sodium is scientifically proven to ease breathing difficulties by aiding the transport of mucus and detoxifying impurities from the lungs so they may absorb more oxygen
- A class Ila CE medical device
- Naturally chemical free - may be used with other medication
- Use for 15 - 20 minutes per day for best results
Ask a Question: