This system is ideally suited for people who find the TV not loud enough but do not wear a hearing aid. When using this headset, the listening volume is independent of the TV volume. A special feature of this headset system is the ability to switch from the reception of the TV sound to the built-in microphone of the receiver so that you can listen to conversations around you too. The transmitter serves as a storage and docking station, at the same time recharging the receiver's battery. A fully charged battery will last 6 to 8 hours, depending on the set volume. Two batteries are included, so these can be used and recharged alternatively.
- Digital TV listening system
- Headset listening volume is independent of TV volume
- Switch from TV sound to the built-in microphone
- Fully charged battery lasts 6 to 8 hours
- Two batteries included which can be used or recharged alternatively
Ask a Question: