The Ezy-On Compression Stocking Aid is a sturdy, ready to use solution for the often troublesome task of putting on open or closed toe compression stockings.
This device can be used with both above and below the knee stockings and is durable as well as easy to clean.
The frame firmly holds the hosiery in place and has a wide opening for easy application. The angle of the frame reduces the need to bend to apply stockings. Once you have put the stocking onto the frame, simply ease your foot through the opening and the aid will slowly slide the stocking up your leg to the desired height.
The Ezy-on is very versatile and can be used when sitting or standing or even lying down, making it a perfect choice after an operation.
Full instructions are included with clear and easy to follow diagrams.
- Suitable for both open toe and closed toe compression stockings
- Can be used with above and below the knee stockings
- Frame size: H50cm x W23cm x D23cm (H20” x W9” x D9")
- Safe to use post-surgery
- Easy to use lying down, sitting or standing
- Easy to maintain and wipe clean
- Full user instructions included
- Please note this device is not suitable for socks
Ask a Question: