The Knee Walker is designed to support lower leg and foot injuries, allowing for greater freedom of movement and encouraging natural posture and balance. Simply rest your knee on the padded support cushion, grab hold of the handlebars and away you go.
It's ideal for people recovering from surgery or suffering from a break, sprain or any other foot or lower leg injury. The steering column and kneeler seat are height adjustable to help you find the most comfortable position, and the reliable lever brakes work just like a bicycle, putting you firmly in control. It's easy to steer and features a sturdy frame and slim line 8" casters, so you can get about quickly and easily both indoors and out.
A Knee Walker is a great way care for your injured leg whilst taking back your independence.
- Knee Walker supports lower leg injuries including breaks, sprains, amputation, foot ulcers and foot surgery
- Raises and supports injured leg, protecting it from further injury
- Easy to steer and manoeuvre
- Height adjustable steering column and seat - tool free
- Stable and durable frame
- Padded, contoured, wipe clean seat for comfort and stability
- 20cm (8") casters suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Reliable bicycle-style lever brakes
- Fold steering column to transport or store
- Maximum weight of user: 136kg (21st 6lbs)
- Handle height: 84-96cm
- Kneeler height: 47.7-55.4cm
- Width: 45.5cm
- Depth: 80cm
- Kneeler width: 18cm
- Kneeler depth: 36cm
- Overall weight: 9.38kg
Ask a Question: