The reusable, Neo G Hot and Cold Therapy Pack remains flexible when frozen. The ergonomically designed pack is able to treat larger areas of the body such as the back, thigh, calf and stomach. The pack is also designed to be compatible with the Neo G range of orthopaedic supports, to maintain a constant and secure position on the affected area and controlled compression when required.
- Hot Therapy HELPS: with muscle and joint pain/stiffness, relax muscles, symptoms of arthritis and menstrual cramps
- Cold Therapy HELPS: with muscle/joint swelling, inflammation, soothe aches and pains e.g. headaches, toothache, insect bites and occupational/sporting injuries
- Hot & Cold Dual function Pack - Reusable & flexible
- Remains pliable even at low temperatures. Protector Sleeve included.
- How To Use: Ensure pack is at room temperature before heating or cooling.
- HOT WATER - Remove all packaging and place pack in a heat-resistant bowl, cover entire Pack with approx. 1.5 litres of boiling water and leave immersed for 5-8 minutes. With caution, pour water from the bowl, remove the pack, dry with a towel, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
- FREEZE - Remove all packaging. Place Pack in the freezer for approximately 120 minutes. Remove Pack from the freezer with caution, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
- Apply Hot or Cold therapy for as long as comfortable, but for no more than 10-15 minutes at a time. If using alongside a Neo G support, apply loosely and ensure compression is not too tight.
- Materials: Inside: Non-Toxic Gel Outside: Woven Nylon, PVC Sleeve: Polypropylene
- Wash & Care: Hand wash Pack and Sleeve with soap and cold water only and Dry Flat. Do not use fabric softener. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Ask a Question: