If you've just left hospital with a pair of crutches, you'll be counting the days until you can give them back again!
Stride-On Knee Walker is the comfortable alternative to crutches. It's like a scooter for your injured leg. No more straining to keep your leg off the ground - the StrideOn keeps it supported and safe from further injury. It allows you to balance your weight naturally, so you can stand and walk comfortably without putting strain on your hands, arms or shoulders. Simply rest your knee on the padded support cushion, grab hold of the handlebars and away you go.
It's lightweight and simple to steer with a very tight turning circle, so it's easy to manoeuvre in small spaces such as bathrooms or high street shops. The sturdy wheels with steel bearings and non-marking tyres are suitable for indoors and out. The brakes work just like a bike, giving you control to slow down or stop. In addition you can push the levers down to activate the parking brakes. These allow you to stand in a comfortable, supported position, leaving both your hands free to carry out those everyday tasks that crutches would prevent. Making a cup of tea, cooking, going round the supermarket or bending down to pick something up all become possible once more when using a StrideOn.
The handlebars and knee pad are height adjustable to suit people of different statures. A small adjustment readies it for left or right lower leg and foot injuries. There's even a detachable basket to help carry the shopping. When you need to store or transport the StrideOn simply collapse the steering column to fold down.
- StrideOn Knee Walker supports lower leg injuries including breaks, sprains, amputation, foot ulcers and foot surgery
- Easy to use, comfortable, alternative to crutches - check with your healthcare to ensure the StrideOn is right for you
- Raises and supports injured leg, protecting it from further injury
- Gives greater mobility and promotes a natural, supported posture
- Enables you to carry out everyday tasks
- Adjusts for left or right use
- Works thigh muscles, thereby reducing atrophy
- Easy to manoeuvre with extra small turning circle - ideal for tight spaces
- Sturdy and lightweight with aluminium frame and oval tubing
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Reliable bicycle-style braking system with rear disc brakes and lever parking brake leaves your hands free when stationary
- Height adjustable steering column and seat: suitable for heights approximately 144cm to 193cm (4'9" to 6'4")
- Padded, contoured, wipe clean seat for comfortable durability
- Lightweight, non-marking, puncture-free tyres
- Easy to fold and transport
- Easy, no tools set up - just fold out steering column to assemble
- Detachable basket
- Maximum weight of user: 177kg (28st.)
Ask a Question: